[Skip to Content]
Machines - Hot Foiling
Rotarylogic Limited has more than 15 year's experience in the manufacture of rotary hot foiling equipment; our foiling stations can be in-line to an existing machine or off-line with the "Fusion" Finishing machine. Our Foiling equipment is used in the following applications, Product decoration to enhance packaging, Hologram application for bank cheques, certificates, vouchers and brand authentication, Tobacco decoration, outer boxes and packets, Cigarette Tipping paper, high speed, multiple colours. A key feature of our rotary foiling station is the Foil Saving feature, using advanced electronics we can achieve up to 19 images per second. Key Features:
VIDEOS: GG machine Test, Cross Foiling
- Web widths from 250 mm to 1500 mm.
- World's first 14 channel hologram register system, servo controlled.
- World's largest single site installation of rotary foiling machines.
- Intelligent foil saving system utilising servo control, wastage as low as 2 mm gap, 19 images per second.
- Twin Foil saving unit in one module for Holograms and Decoration at the same time.
- Unique Hologram register system with advanced software control.
- Standard Pancake unwinds.
- Bobbin Unwinds.
- Differential Foil rewind shafts.
- Electrical or Oil Heating with temperature monitoring at the tool.
- Adjustable foil release angle.
, Ultimate Foil saving, Ultimate Hologram, Fusion 1320
> Printing & Converting > Security > Brand Protection > Print Protection > Print Finishing
> Hologram Applications > Rotary Foiling > Tobacco Industry > Special Applications
Terms and Conditions >
Glossary of Terms >